Sawan 2022 (Date, Story, Rituals and Significance), Can we shave during Sawan month? what Indian Americans should do in sawan month 2022
what Indian Americans should do in sawan month 2022: Hindus think about the long stretch of Sawan, otherwise called Shravan month, to be a promising time when they love Lord Shiva. During this month, enthusiasts notice a quick every Monday, known as Shravan Somwar or Sawan Somwar.
सावन का महत्व बहुत अधिक है। खासकर अमेरिका में रहने वाले हिंदू भाई बहन सावन के महीने में भगवान शिव की अराधना कर अपने हर इच्छाओं की पूर्ति कर सकते हैं। उनकी हर मनोकामना पूरी हो सकती है। अमेरिका में रहने के बावजूद वे अपने घर पर ही पूरे सावन तक भगवान शिव की अराधना कर सकते हैं। इस आर्टिकल में हम ऐसे सभी अमेरिकी भारतीयों के लिए सावन का महत्व, सावन में क्या करें और क्या ना करें, सारी जानकारी देने जा रहे हैं।
They likewise implore Lord Shiva and request his favors. Numerous admirers notice a quick for sixteen Mondays or Solah Somwar from the primary Somwar of the Sawan month.
While Mondays are committed to Lord Shiva, all Tuesdays or Mangalwar in Sawan month are devoted to Goddess Parvati. As indicated by Drik Panchang, fasting on Tuesday during Sawan month is known as Mangal Gauri Vrat.
Moreover, Sawan Shivaratri and Hariyali Amavasya are other favorable days during Shravan month.
important date of sawan for Indian Americans
First day of Sawan month – July 14, Thursday
Sawan Somwar Vrat – July 18, Monday
Sawan Somwar Vrat – July 25, Monday
Sawan Somwar Vrat – August 1, Monday
Sawan Somwar Vrat – August 8, Monday
Last day of Sawan month – August 12, Friday
Significance Of Sawan for Indian Americans । what Indian Americans should do in sawan month 2022
According to Hindu legends, Lord Shiva had consumed the toxic substance which emerged from the sea during the Samudra Manthan and saved the world.
In this manner, his fans mark the Sawan or Shravan month to go to the Lord, who generally shields his adherents from all risks and favors them with great wellbeing and fortune.
As indicated by the Hindu schedule, Sawan is the fifth month that falls among July and August. Enthusiasts mark this exceptional event by noticing diets and imploring Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati for a tranquil and prosperous life.
They likewise go on Kanwar Yatra, bring water from the heavenly streams and convey Kanwars on their shoulders to offer it to Shivlinga of their closest sanctuaries.
Consistently lakhs of aficionados embrace this journey with earnestness. Moreover, it is likewise said that the sacred water should not be kept on the floor or any surface until ruling Shiva is advertised.
What should not be done in Shravan month । what Indian Americans should do in sawan month 2022
- Enthusiasts who will keep the quick should stay away from garlic and onion.
- Try not to polish off liquor and non-vegan food in the period of Sawan.
- Milk ought not be polished off in that frame of mind of sawan.
- Utilization of turmeric, ketki bloom, tulsi leaves ought not be utilized while loving Lord Shiva.
- do not tell a lie
- never cheat anyone
What should we do during Shravan month । । what Indian Americans should do in sawan month 2022
- Fasting during this whole month is thought of as extremely propitious. Getting up early morning, visiting the Shiva sanctuary, and offering a combination of milk, ghee, yogurt, Ganga Jal, and honey otherwise called Panchamrut alongside Bilva leaves is an unquestionable necessity.
- One can have endlessly milk items, products of the soil fasting-endorsed things during this time.
- Fasting on all Shravan somvar, particularly for unmarried ladies who are looking for a decent spouse.
- As Rudraksha is representative to Lord Shiva, wearing the Rudraksha is thought of as extremely promising too.
- Sincere enthusiasts of Lord Shiva make a point to wear a Rudraksh during this season to satisfy him. Enthusiasts likewise do japa with Rudraksh mala to kindly Lord Shiva.
- Offering Panchamrut, bilva leaves, gangajal, dhatura, alongside Honey or sugar and Bibhuti to Lord Shiva is viewed as extremely propitious.
- The Mangal Gauri Vrata is additionally finished by hitched ladies during this month for the wellbeing and flourishing of their families.
- Reciting the Shiva mantra during shravan maas is profoundly productive in satisfying Lord Shiva.
- Reciting the Maha Mrutyunjay Mantra, it is vital to during this time.
- Fasting during this whole month is viewed as extremely favorable. One can have endlessly milk items, foods grown from the ground fasting endorsed things during this time.
- Do Puja two times each monday.
sawan month in america 2022 । । what Indian Americans should do in sawan month 2022
Shravan month will be beginning from Thursday, fourteenth July and it will go on up to twelfth August, 2022. here is all detail..
|event name||sawan 2022|
|which god to worship||lord shiva|
|sawan first day||14 july 2022s|
|sawan last day||12 august 2022|
|sawan first monday||18 july 2022|
|sawan mangla gauri puja||19 july 2022 (first tuesday)|
|sawan all monday 2022||18 july, 25 july,1 august, 8 august|
|sawan shiv ratri||26 july 2022|
|sawan first saturday||16 july 2022|
|sawan triyodashi tithi||26 july 2022|
ALSO read this in hindi
sawan month history । sravana month history । what Indian Americans should do in sawan month 2022
sravaṇa is the fifth month of the Hindu Hindu year, starting in late July from the primary day of the full moon and finishing off with the third seven day stretch of August.
the day of the following full moon. In the Tamil schedule, it is known as avani and is the fifth month of the sun oriented year.
Shravana is vital for the whole sub-landmass of India as it is associated with the appearance of the South-West storms. For some Hindus,
the period of Shravana is a month of fasting. Numerous Hindus will quick every Monday to the Lord Shiva or potentially every Tuesday to the Goddess Parvati.
Fasting on Tuesdays of this current month is referred to locally as Mangala Gauri Vrat.
sawan mantra for american indian । what Indian Americans should do in sawan month 2022
1- Om tryambakam yajamahe sugandhim puṣṭi-vardhanam
urvarukam-iva bandhanan mṛtyormukṣiya mamṛitat
ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिंम् पुष्टिवर्धनम्
उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान् मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् ।।
2- Om Tatpurushaya Vidmahe Mahadevaya Dhimahi
Tanno Rudrah Prachodayat॥
ॐ तत्पुरुषाय विद्महे महादेवाय धीमहि
तन्नो रुद्रः प्रचोदयात्॥
3- Om Namah Shivay
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Can we shave during Sawan month?
NO. if you do this lord shiva will become angry and then your happy day will end and you last your happy life. as hindu pandit said this.
today you know about what Indian Americans should do in sawan month 2022. if you have any questions regarding this please ask in comments we will sure answer you. please help us to promote our website and for this you have to only search my website in google. Love you..